Are you using the old style, stove kettle? Then you should seriously consider buying an electric kettle.
These days electric Kettle is used by many people, as the simplest form of home appliance. They have become a very efficient device as they save your time and efforts while cooking. These Kettles are used for boiling water and cooking food of various kinds. They have proven to be a great savior for hostlers, individual travelers and single people.
Apart from the basic use of boiling water, they can be used for making tea, coffee, Maggi, noodles, pasta, oatmeal, soup etc. In some cases, it even serves as a waxing heater for girls. It is very easy to use and handle. Also, they are available in all sizes and budget. Due to all these several factors, an electric Kettle is a must have in every kitchen.
Here is a list of top best selling electric kettle in India:
1. Prestige PKGSS 1.7L 1500W Electric Kettle
- 1500 watt for extra fast boiling.
- The large capacity of 1.5 Liter capacity.
- Ideal for boiling water, tea, coffee, soup, and chocolates.
- Automatic shut off when the temperature inside exceeds the ideal level.
- Prevents over-consumption of power and electricity.
- Portable design for easy handling and ensuring the safety of the user.
- Power indicator for convenience.
[betterbutton type=”round” asin=”B00NW4UWN6″ color=”red”]
2. Pigeon By Stovekraft Ignite EG1000 1-Litre Electric Kettle
- The capacity of 1 Liter.
- Consumes a power of 1000W and input of 220-240V,50-60Hz AC.
- Lockable lid for the safety of the user.
- Cool touch body made up of good quality plastic.
- Water level indicator for ease in use.
- A Kettle with 360-degree rotation corded.
- Manufacturer warranty of one year.
- Amazing design and color to enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
[betterbutton type=”round” asin=”B00T9HDSHC” color=”red”]
3. Singer Uno 1-Litre Electric Kettle
- Easy and smooth use due to the design.
- Elegant look and classy design of the Kettle.
- A portable and cordless Kettle.
- Affordable price for price-sensitive customers.
- Stylish window to display the amount of water poured.
- Have the feature of auto shut off.
- Dry boiling protection feature for safety.
- 360-degree swivel base.
- Power consumption – 1200 watt.
- Manufacturer Warranty of 1 year.
[betterbutton type=”round” asin=”B00D2LKZ7M” color=”red”]
4. Koryo 1500W 1.8L Electric Kettle
- An amazingly finished body of stainless steel.
- A light indicator which shows the status of the temperature instantly.
- A push button for opening the lid thus prevent your hands from heat.
- A wide storage space so that you can store a lot of water.
- 360-degree cordless operation.
- Lockable lid for the safety of you and your family.
- Comes with a warranty of one year from the manufacturer’s side.
- Easy to wash body and rearrange the parts.
[betterbutton type=”round” asin=”B06ZY6BTQM” color=”red”]
5. IKitz XD1518G 1.8-Litre Kettle (Silver/ Black)
- 15 watts capacity and operating voltage of 220-240 volts.
- The latest design which proves to be very convenient to use.
- Lightweight body made up of stainless steel and aluminum. It remains protected from rust and corrosion.
- The design looks extremely ravishing and gives a modern touch to your well-maintained kitchen.
- As the body is made up of metal it does not add any smell/ odors to water after a certain amount of time.
- A plastic handle has also been provided for firm grip over the Kettle.
- Advanced technology has been used to protect from overheating.
- An auto-stop button with an indicator has been given.
[betterbutton type=”round” asin=”B01LXSH9BD” color=”red”]
The Final Statement
Most often we incline to buy a wrong kind of electric kettle but ignoring all specifications and added features that are aligned with our requirement. By comparing the best electric kettles in India from an online platform helps you make a better decision. We hope that this list is effective for your search.